Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ein in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ein or EIN may refer to:
Science and technology
- Ein function, in mathematics
- Endometrial intraepithelial neoplasia, a lesion of the uterine lining
- Equivalent input noise, of a microphone
- European Informatics Network, which was connected to CYCLADES
- Ein, a character in the anime series Cowboy Bebop
- Ein, a character in the video game series Dead or Alive
- Ein, the protagonist of the Game Boy Advance game Riviera: The Promised Land
- Ein, a character of the anime Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom.
- Aer Lingus (ICAO code), the flag carrier airline of Ireland
- Eindhoven Airport (IATA code), in the Netherlands
- Employer Identification Number, assigned by the US Internal Revenue Service
- EPODE International Network, a Belgian obesity organization
- Jon Ein (born 1966), financier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.